Monday, October 29, 2007

Lohan Family Goes Reality

According to People Magazine, Dina Lohan, Lindsay Lohan's mom, will produce a new reality show on E! starring the Lohan family (not including Lindsay). "There are so many misconceptions about me and my family," said Dina. "I'm setting the record straight." The show, which is untitled as of now, is scheduled to shoot in and around New York City. It will star Dina and her two children- 14-year-old Ali and 11-year-old Cody. The series will focus on Ali's singing and acting career as well as her mom's role as manager. "It's about empowering women to be successful single mothers. About being in the limelight without compromising motherhood," Dina told People. "It's about what I do, how you can be successful, and be a single mom and fulfilling your kids' dreams. Working is my sole source of income." Other performers, besides Ali, will also be featured in the E! series. "It won't just be following my family around like other shows," Dina added. "It'll show me cultivating careers, going to soccer practice. I'm a big supporter of domestic violence charities, so they'll show that. Then they'll show Cody at soccer practice. Ali going to school and in the studio. It'll encompass everything. You'll see me having five business meetings in the city." Dina will serve as the show's executive producer. She said that Lindsay may make an appearance on the show, but it would only be a cameo.

If you ask me, I'd much rather see Lindsay on the show. Much more interesting. Right now, it sounds borrrrringgg, but I'll just have to watch it and find out. Until next time..

No comments: