Some makeovers went really well while others did not. My pick for best makeover would probably be Janet's. I thought it looked amazing on her. They didn't do much to her hair except cut it a little shorter and dye it much darker, but I still loved it. They shaved Bianca's head! (which seemed like a complete disaster at first, but it actually turned out looking pretty good). They also gave her a "Beyonce style" wig. They changed basically nothing on Heather, which I would agree with because her dark hair looks good and contrasts with her pale skin. I don't like how they did Jenah's hair at all. It's now very blonde and very long and it looks extermely fake. I'm not a fan of it. I'm also not a big fan of Saleisha's new makeover. I think her hair looked better before. Now it's a bob cut and it just doesn't look right on her, in my opinion. And is it just me or does Saleisha remind you A LOT of Rihanna? (except the hair looks better on Rihanna) The other makeovers included:
- Ambreal- extremely cropped, "almost no hair," as Tyra put it
- Sarah- very short, kind of bobbed, blonde with highlights
- Victoria- fuller and edgier hair
- Chantel- straight blonde hair with bangs (kind of fake looking, as well. Also, kind of reminds me of Britney Spears)
- Lisa- a Halle Berry type of haircut, reminiscent of Jaeda's in cycle 7
- Ebony- a Naomi Campbell cut, as they called it
What did everyone else think of the makeovers?
On another completely random note according to the New York Daily News, apparently Heidi's (star of The Hills on MTV) website got hacked into. Somebody posted "Me and Spencer did spread the false rumors about Lauren's sex tape" on the page. Although, it should say "Spencer and I." Maybe the person did that on purpose, knowing that Heidi would have probably wrote it that way. In that case, I feel like giving that person a high-five and apparently the author of the article in Newsday agrees with me.