Monday, October 22, 2007

The Real World

So, I haven't written much about The Real World: Sydney, mostly because I haven't really been keeping up with the episodes. Is it just me or are all the cast members this season (mostly the girls) extremely annoying? I've watched a couple of episodes here and there and I've been noticing a trend. They fight, argue and/or cry in every episode. It's usually the girls fighting, but it will sometimes include the guys. At one point, it was even the girls against the guys. I know that this is probably a good thing for MTV and its ratings, but I just find it irritating. Yes, sometimes it's entertaining to see the cast members fight, but all the time? Come on now. That and the fact that just their personalities annoy me.

Also, CBS has announced that The Amazing Race will return for a twelfth season and will premiere on Sunday, November 4.

1 comment:

Kristi F. said...

I agree with you about the Real World. I haven't watched the past few seasons because everytime I turn it on, it just seems to be bunch of stupid people fighting over a bunch of stupid things. Maybe I am just maturing, but I remember in highschool my friends and I used to watch the Real World as religiously as we now watch The Hills. I think the real world idea is played out. They need to integrate a new concept or twist into the show to spice it up!