Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ANTM

So, this post is for anyone who watched the premiere of America's Next Top Model or is as big of a fan of the show as I am. America's Next Top Model is one of my favorite reality shows. It's not only addicting, but I can honestly say that I do believe it's one of the best reality shows out there. I just find it really interesting. Anyway, I thought it was kind of weird that they narrowed the girls down to 13 on the first episode. Usually they wait a few episodes to do that. I'm kind of glad they decided to edit it that way though. The other stuff, in my opinion, was kind of a waste of time. You never see those other girls again anyway. Right now, I think that Saleisha is the prettiest girl on the show and I think she has a very good chance of going all the way to the end. I'll have to see more of the show though and maybe my opinion will change. And. Drama, drama, drama. It didn't take long for the claws to come out and we can all tell that Ebony will cause some trouble. She instigated an argument during the first 15 minutes of the show, asking and trying to figure out who had an eating disorder over dinner. The girls move into the house next week so we'll see what happens...

On one more note, what's with Dick winning on Big Brother 8? Seriously, I know what the other players said, but I still think that Danielle played a better game.

No comments: