Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Top Model Updates...

Here's an update of the last two weeks of America's Next Top Model:
  • Ebony Morgon quit the show, claiming she was homesick and tired of the criticism she was receiving. The judging panel had already decided to eliminate Ambreal from the competition. However, when Ebony made it clear she was no longer interested in competing, Tyra dismissed her and allowed Ambreal to remain in the running. "I thought I wanted to be a model, but this is helping me realize it's not for me. It's not what I want. I just want to be happy and I'm not happy... I don't want to feel like that anymore so I had to say something," Ebony said as she was leaving.
  • Sarah Hartshorne was the sixth girl to be eliminated from the show last week. She was the only ninth season plus-size model and so when she started to lose weight, she also lost her place in the competition. Tyra said both Sarah and Chantal (who were the bottom 2) are "very good models," just not "at the top of this pack." Sarah was criticized for "coasting" and has a "confusing" place in the industry because of her size. Chantal was also accused of "coasting," however she survived to compete another day as Sarah was ousted.

**I just think it's kind of ridiculous that Sarah was ousted because she was too small to be a plus-size model and too big to be a regular model. You would think that with everything that happened with Tyra Banks and her weight that she'd want to change the industry and give someone with that kind of body type a chance. Tyra, I'm disappointed.

  • Enrique Inglesias guest starred on last week's episode, shooting a video with the girls.
  • Heather fainted (we think) during the shoot. She just looked very very sick and was curled up in a ball in the corner, after claiming she hadn't eaten all day. Thankfully she is okay

No comments: